Saturday, February 6, 2010

So I've joined lockerz, now what do I do?

After joining Lockerz.com, you will be able to play a game where you catch PTZ as they fall from the sky... You can only do this one time, so make sure you are paying attention!

Okay, what else do I do?
After you join, it would be a good idea to try to get people to join using your invitations. After referring 20 people, you become a "Z-Lister" and you earn double points, and you get a FREE T-shirt! It's probably easy enough for most of you to ask 20 people to join for you, but if not, it would be a great idea to try to set up a website like this one, in order to get people to email you directly. Tomorrow, I will begin posting ways to set up sites like this, some tips and techniques, and the easiest ways to get traffic to see your Lockerz Invitation page! Come back and see me then, and I'll get you started. Thanks for stopping by, make sure to follow and leave a comment!